Almost any business including HomeUnion Investment is upgrading their business caliber through mobile web app strategy. The reason for this is a no-brainer since almost every person in the planet connects with the world through computer or phone.
The trouble now comes with the choosing part when myriad of choices are presented in the world of mobile technology. Popular choices are iPhone app, mobile apps and mobile-optimized websites. So which is the best one for you?
Kinds of Apps according to function:
- Those which are intended to immediately create revenue- These are mostly the existing companies which generate and trade apps. The revenue comes from the payment for the app, in-app sales, and subscriptions and also through product marketing.
- Those which are meant for advertising and consumer assistance- These are usually free, since the purpose of it is to reach as much audience as possible.
Above 36% of mobile users in the U.S. browse the web using their phones as of late 2010.
These are the benefits of developing a mobile web site to make your investment worthwhile:
- Better performance in search engines
A mobile web app allows advances in search engine ranks and allows settlement in a rising number of directories.
- It allows you to have brand identity
An app quickly aids you to stand out. It gives your product a modern identity. It will create a good statement which leads to positive outcomes.
- It gives you an edge above competitors
A well-crafted web app places you in a better standing compared to other brands. If your website is not mobile-friendly, a mobile user will switch to another website with better design for mobile.
- Better download time when using a mobile device
They are specially structured for mobile guidelines and peak download time, which entails less delay and more surfing time.
- Better engagement with users
A mobile web app lets you quickly involve users in functions made for mobiles. Other features which allow you to easily engage with users are also available for mobile users only. Visitors will also get to be informed about your site using the location-aware technology.