A marquee hire in Sydney is essential to plan a party, corporate meeting and launches, and other types of gathering. You need marquees to provide shelter against sunshine or rain in your chosen location. As marquees can only be used few times, organizers turn to rental facilities to hire marquees for their special events. So why not start a business and offer them to local event planners and organizers.
- Visit the local taxation office to register your business.
Your marquee hire in Sydney business must be registered to consider it a legal entity. Identify possible permits and licenses which will need you to operate the rental business in your state.
- Have a target market to offer this rental service!
As marquees are needed for shelter, focus more on events like birthday parties, weddings and business functions. If your budget can support more services, you may want to supply appropriate furniture for several types of events.
- Decide the fees for the rental service and set a minimum or maximum quantities for rentals.
You may need to assess the types of marquees to use for each event and for how long your clients or customers will use them.
- Obtain a good supplier for your marquee hire in Sydney business.
Marquees are needed to provide shelter for a different number of guests. You may need to choose various shapes and sizes of marquees to suit your customers.
- Provide a store-front or garage space for your marquees.
You need to keep the marquees in great shape so it’s ready for use by your customers. Also, have pictures of their features to show potential customers on which ones they like to use.
- Create a contract with your lawyer to use the rental service.
The contract must stipulate that you are allow renting of your marquees to customers. It should indicate their event, its date and the time when these are picked up, returned and how much they cost. Include a liability clause to protect yourself and your business.
- Register a web domain and hosting service for your business.
You need to have this closely identified to your business name. This should allow more convenience to have your clients find you.
- Hire a graphic designer and copywriter to create your website.
Let them design a customized website that is ready for use by your target market.
The last part is to introduce your marquee hire in Sydney business to potential customers such as those organizing events, offering bakeries and caterers.